Community Centre 

History

Before and After
Home
History
Location
Membership
Newsletter
Calendar of Events
Special Events
Hall Rental
Volunteers

Contact Information

 
Our Generous Sponsors
 

Built in the early 1930's, the Community Centre still stands in its original location. Over time, additions and improvements were made.

In 2005, a number of renovations to the building were completed, including replacement of old leaky windows, insulating the walls and replacing the siding, improving the lighting inside the building, and new hardwood flooring throughout the main room.

The Trillium Foundation and several local businesses generously made this possible.

The sign was a subsequent improvement, designed and created by Joe Nigrini, and hung by a group of volunteers.

In 2008, thanks to recent fundrasing efforts, the older part of the roof was replaced.

 

March 2003
March 2003

May 2008
May 2008

 

 

Heritage Centre